- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical bias.
Salary: Circa £40k
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Multi Skilled Engineer to join our extremely successful client. My client, an excellent company to work for, with amazing benefits, is now looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical bias on a 4on/4off days and nights shift
The purpose is to fulfil the maintenance plan and complete related tasks to ensure plant and equipment reliability.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Working for a leading food production business
• Reporting directly into the Engineering Manager
• Responsible for responding to electrical/mechanical breakdowns across the site
• Diagnose faults and repairs in timely manners
• Following the Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule
• Fault finding and resolving all electrical issues and experience with PLC controls
• Ensuring Health and Safety is followed at all times
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Electrical apprentice trained
• NVQ in electrical engineer
• Experience as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer or equivalent in a manufacturing environment
• Apprentice served Electrical Engineer (City and Guilds 2360/2330 part 1 & 2 or equivalent)
• Mechanical Qualifications preferred - though training can be given
• Manufacturing / Production line experience
• Strong understanding and experience of automation ie: PLC Siemens or Allen Bradley
• NVQ Level 2 electrical and/or mechanical engineering
• 17th edition wiring regulations
• HV maintenance and SAP experience is desirable.
• Valid MEWPs Licence desirable
• Capacity and willingness to respond to afterhours breakdowns (physically and remotely if required)
• Reasonable understanding and experience of health and safety legislative requirements such as LOLER, PUWER, Working at Height, Confined Spaces, COSHH, and PSS
• Good IT skills and experience of using Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) applications
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually. Therefore, if you do not hear back from one of our consultants please assume you have not been short-listed for the role on this occasion.