- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £19,000.00 - £25,500.00 gross per year
- Great Yarmouth
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Construction Tutor to join our training team. As a Construction Tutor you will be responsible for ensuring that learners achieve the appropriate vocational qualifications and functional skills as part of their study programme or traineeship. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in training. A Teaching Qualification is desirable, a minimum Level 3 competence (or be able to evidence occupational competency) in construction. You must also hold a 6219 Qualification City & Guilds Multi Craft covering the following: This role is Part-Time working over 2 days in the week, so the salary will be Pro-Rota.
* Brick Work
* Painting & Decorating
We recommend you read our Ofsted Report of 2016 and also peruse our website for more information on the many programmes we can offer young people at Nova Training. 2016 - Ofsted Report
As part of company policy at Nova Training, every candidate must be screened in Math's, English and ICT skills. Applicants will be asked to undertake assessments during the interview screening process and will be required to demonstrate a level of competence, to qualify for employment within Nova Training.
* Relevant Multi-Skilled tutoring experience.
* A Minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
* Full Teaching Qualifications i.e. Cert Ed, C&G7407, CTTLS,DTTLS
* ICT L2
* A Minimum of GCSE C grade or level 4 in Maths and English
* Excellent Classroom management skills.
* Experience of delivering training or supporting young people 14-19.
* IAG Qualification.
* TAQA Award in Assessing or Verifying.
* Have led projects involving young people
* Continuous Professional Development
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* 25 days Holiday entitlement plus Bank holidays this will increase with length of service, and the option to purchase additional holidays ( subject to eligibility)
* Access to an employee assistance programme for yourself and family
* Employee rewards programme offering discounts at major retailers and venues
* 35p mileage rate for travel outside of own home centre
* Paid volunteering option for all staff
* Performance related pay and bonus scheme (subject to eligibility)
* Employee of the Month
* Two Business Improvement Days
* Cycle to work Scheme
* Company Christmas Party
For more information, please click on the following link: Job-Description - Multi Skilled Tutor - 2018
Nova Training places the highest priority on safeguarding all of our learners and staff. If you are applying for a job with Nova Training be aware that we are a Safer Recruitment employer, job applications will be subject to detailed scrutiny.
Applications for employment must be made on NTS1d Employment Application Form which you will be sent if you are called for interview. All relevant employment documents will be seen and verified.
An identity check will also be carried out and entitlement to work in the UK will be verified. A DBS application and 2 reference checks will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process following a face-to-face interview.
NB: Only original or certified documents are acceptable