- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
- Lostock Gralam
National Account Manager
This role can be based in the USA or UK
Basic up to £50,000 depending on experience, plus car, commission and excellent benefits
Due to continued expansion, my client is now looking for a National Account Manager with proven account management experience of managing USA and Canadian clients to develop and grow and acquire new accounts.
Candidates must have experience of working within the non-food or party/toy industry ideally for Walmart, Walgreen, Target etc.
any experience of working with Distributors is also advantageous.
A key part of this role, you will travel and attend visits to USA/Canadian clients on average twice a quarter, depending on account activity.
You will be a strong influencer with flair, passion, excellent planner, strong relationships skills, analytical who enjoys analysing sales data and trends.
Candidate and Duties
- You will have strong Account Management experience which includes developing listings, generating new business, able to negotiate terms
- Able to manage product launches and steering promotional activities
- Record sales forecasting and contract management, complete regular reports for your accounts, Sales-in vs, Forecast; Sales-out vs.
plan; promos; inventories, payment
- Liaise with both internal and external teams from buyers, to merchandisers, operations, customer service, supply chain, sales, distributers to oversee the smooth running of the end-to-end sales cycle from initial product/concept selling, through OTIF delivery and following-up on in-store presence and sell-through.
- Develop customer relationships through regular contact.
- Present company plans & strategies to raise customer awareness
- Manage customer pricing within accounts.
- customer service