- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The National Sales Manager is a high energy, results driven professional that understands and delivers on the needs of our concrete pumping partners and high-rise project managers. They manage a diverse product line of high quality pumping products including pipe, laydown line, high-rise systems, hoses, clamps, reducers, etc. which add value for our customers. The National Sales Manager will work from home and travel four days per week to customer locations or job sites.
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate has a minimum of five years' experience in the Concrete Pumping Industry, preferably in a sales capacity. They can easily communicate with all levels of an organization from a pumper to senior level business leaders. The National Sales Manager can easily articulate our value proposition in the market in a manner that is persuasive. They have a sales tenacity and drive for results. This position understands the importance of customer service and works closely to understand and exceed customer needs. They are self-organized and have effective time management skills. The ideal candidate must also be willing to travel throughout the UK.
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify new business opportunities and create tactical strategies to secure sales.
- Monitor market trends and identify viable sales leads.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing and new customers.
- Train customers on the Con Forms product offering and consult on technical issues.
- Represent Con Forms at trade shows and with industry associations such as the Concrete Pumping Association (CPA).
- Prepare quotations for customers and regularly follow up.
- Monitor competition and market pricing for company analysis.
- Report sales results and KPI's.
- Work closely with both the Con Forms Engineering and Sales groups and the Esser branch in Germany.
Since 1969 Construction Forms, Inc. has built a reputation on engineering and fabricating elite solutions for the concrete pumping industry. Our concrete delivery and placing systems are used around the world, every day, helping to create the infrastructure of today and the future. If you want a part in innovating and creating the solutions for tomorrow, Construction Forms has an opportunity for you.
If you're ready to make a difference, apply for the National Sales Manager position today!