- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Working at Amigo is not just a job, it’s a cause. We believe that good people should be able to borrow fairly, flexibly and affordably, no matter what a computer credit score says.
By keeping things simple, we make life easier. We focus on what’s important and nothing else, we solve real world problems, and we treat our customers and each other as humans.
Our Engineering Team is a vital part of improving our systems and developing our product. They uphold our standards and share our values. If what we are doing at Amigo excites you then continue reading!
- Work as part of a dynamic and agile team.
- Work independently and meet strict and non negotiable deadlines.
- Determine the right solution to solve problems encountered.
- Confidently interact with multiple stakeholders and understand the requirements of each project.
- Effectively communicate technical subjects, to non-technical colleagues.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all other departments, throughout different regions of our business.
- You’ll be involved in projects, as well as improvements to existing systems.
- Your first project will be working with a team to set up a brand new business.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in C#
- Competent in Microsoft SQL Server
Required but not essential:
- Experience with developing in Azure
- Experience using MVC framework
- Knowledgeable in database management
- Experience in front end technologies
Benefits of working at Amigo:
- £3k per year training budget + 5 working days paid per year allocated for training.
- iPhone 7.
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme.
- Quarterly business performance bonus.
- Health Care Insurance.
- Matched up to 5% contributory pension.
- Life Assurance.
- Critical illness cover.
- Gym membership.
- Health and Wellbeing Manager providing holistic support around your Health and Wellbeing.
- Additional days holiday each year, plus your birthday off.
- Access to multiple properties and cars after 1 years service.
- Incentives and quarterly team building activities.
- Subsidised deli style restaurant with head chef and qualified baristas.
Permanent, full time role, contracted 41.25 hours per week.
Up to £45,000 per year DOE with quarterly performance & pay reviews + Bonuses + Benefits Package
Due to the high volume of applications, if you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Technical Skills
- ms project