- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- St Helens
Pure Business Group:
Pure Business Group offers a full suite of Legal Services and is comprised of two ABS Law firms. From Costs Drafting and Recovery, Litigation Funding Provisions, Claims Management Operations, Claims Handling Services, IT Services to the insurance Industry and Sports Management Business. The structure of training and implantation of talent pipelines enables Pure to promote from within.
We are looking for a .NET/ C# developer to join the existing IT Company, who is willing to get actively involved in maintaining and extending the businesses existing MI solutions. The right candidate will be expected to play an active part in multiple projects to add new products and features to the company’s portfolio of services.
Scope of the Job:
• Work as part of the busy and fast paced IT department
• Be willing to be flexible in their working approach to respond rapidly to business needs
• To maintain and build upon the existing application(s) within the company
• To help design and build new software application in the full development lifecycle
• The profile is not an exhaustive list of activities that the role holder may be required to undertake. The company may require the role holder to perform other duties as the Company deem necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Skills and Experience:
• Worked In Legal Industry
• Built MI applications using .NET 3rd party tools
• Intermediate Front End development (Java Script, 3rd Party Chart tools)
• Visual Studio
• .NET 3.5 4.6
• ASP.NET MVC
• Web Series WEB API
• Windows Console Applications
• SQL Server
• Proclaim Case Management or Similar Legal Case Management Software
• Developing Windows, Web Applications and Services
• Entity Framework
• LINQ, XML, JSON
• MVC Design Patterns
• Demonstrate professional development in the applications specified.
• Educated to GCSE (or equivalent standard) in English and Mathematics
Role: Net Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.