- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client, a central government department are currently looking for a .Net/SQL Developer to join them on a 6 month contract based in Taunton and paying £421.81pd INSIDE IR35.
CV Deadline: May 7th at 3pm
Overview of the role
This role will act as the Developer in an applications support team.
The team supports a range of customer-facing .Net applications and supporting processes. These include web and desktop applications, cloud-based data services, and complex data update processes. The team provides break/fix support and software enhancements.
• Coding in C# .Net to create fixes and new features
• Creating and managing deployment pipelines in Azure Devops
• Responding to incidents and diagnosing problems; ensure agreed support service levels are met
Are there any professional qualifications essential for this role?
An SC Clearance level is required for immediate start with evidence of the SC and who sponsored it and if it was for a previous role who then continued to support the SC.
• .Net development experience in C# and SQL
• ASP .Net
• Good engineering skills, including CI/CD, Git, unit testing, OOP, secure development
• Good agile skills, including willingness to pair programme
• Azure Devops
• APIs (REST & SOAP)
• Entity Framework
• Microsoft Azure Devops Services / Team Foundation Server.
About the company