- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £50,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
NetSuite Business Specialist Role
The aim of the role is to work with the Financial Director to ensure smooth implementation and running of the system, undertake NetSuite enhancement / innovation projects and use NetSuite and associated systems to help drive continuous improvements in efficiency and utilisation.
Develop and run training to educate, enthuse and motivate staff to use NetSuite effectively and ensure compliance with agreed processes and procedures.
customise NetSuite to reflect the growing and changing business following implementation.
- Join and contribute to the current "SuiteSuccess" implementation of the NetSuite application
- manage the ongoing administration of the NetSuite application.
- Develop dashboard analytics
- control access, authentication and authorization
- Support business users and managers by providing access to the data and information they need
- Use analytics to propose business improvements
- Suggest initiatives to increase effectiveness and efficiency through process and system changes or innovations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of building and maintaining interfaces between cloud and on-premise systems using an iPaaS tool or equivalent
- Familiarity with Suite cloud Developer Tools workflow management, application-level scripting, analytics, and web services.
- Track record of validation and testing of SuiteScript code, with demonstrable experience using controlled code execution such as step in, out and over, as well as execution logs, resolution of local variables, watches and break points.