- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
The NetSuite Functional Expert is the definitive source of knowledge and expertise in NetSuite scripting / workflow / configuration providing support and insights to the Global Finance Systems Hub. This knowledge will allow to help in the troubleshooting of issues and to optimize existing scripts, workflows and configuration to accommodate to changing business needs. As such the NetSuite Functional Expert helps translate the organizational vision and strategic direction in the ERP.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong business process skills in one of the following - Finance, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing
- Finance based knowledge of entity structure, chart of accounts, general ledger transactions, product costing, allocations, treasury, tax, budgeting, financial analysis, multi-book, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Ability to work with all levels of client from end users to senior management
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
- Ability to influencing priority-setting according to benefit-cost associated Experience
- Full lifecycle NetSuite implementations performing in a Lead role, and with hands-on configuration of the software, including basic SuiteCloud tools such as workflow and saved searches
- NetSuite certification a bonus but not a priority
- Experience working with remote teams
- order processing