- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
- Switches and Routers
An industry leading Technology firm have a vacancy for a talented and team-focused Network Engineer with a Cisco background to join their team.
You will ideally be qualified or studying towards the CCNP and keen to develop and learn on the job.
Candidates should have strong knowledge of LAN and WAN concepts and will be confident working in a varied role, working on Cisco Routers, Switches and ASA Firewalls.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- CCNA qualification, ideally a CCNP or currently studying towards it
- confidence working with Cisco Routers Switches and Firewalls
- Experience of Network Support, Cisco Firewalls, Switches and Routers
- knowledge of OSPF, EIRGP, MPLS and VPN
- Good understanding of LAN/WAN Network Protocols, Network management and monitoring
- Meraki / Wifi skills,
- Servers and Infrastructure skills
Apply now for immediate consideration
- a healthy starting salary of upto £50k is on offer to career-minded individuals
- plus opportunities to extend your skillset and future prospects.
For more information about Shift F5 and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on
Shift F5 Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- active directory
- windows server