- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Network Management Trainee - Other job functions London - Great BritainDescription of the Business Line or Department
Network Management is a global shared service for GBIS, responsible for managing Societe Generale's network of banking providers.
It is located within Societe Generale Securities Services, in Securities Banking Operations Division SGSS/SBO/NET and include a team of 30 staff located in Paris, Nantes, Milan and London.
SG has over 3,7000Bn€ asset under custody in over 75 countries
Focusing on the delivery for all business units from a clearing, settlement, payment and fund services perspective on all types of products (securities, listed derivatives), the emphasis is on:
● Risk management,
● Efficiency (best service for lowest possible cost),
● Performance management,
● Market information and market intelligence
Summary of the key purposes of the role
Within this department, the NWM Trainee in London is mainly responsible to ensure all data management tasks for SG International (SGIL) and SG London Branch Global Cash Equities (SGLB GCE) are completed in a timely fashion ensuring accurate records of the firm and monitor the service level provided by providers to SGIL and SGLB GCE. In addition, the Data Manager will be expected to attend internal and external meetings and functions if required to bolster the relationships with our banking providers.
Summary of responsibilities
- Perform account openings / closure together with data management administrative tasks
- Assist with the yearly external account circularisation
- Administer all documentation requests from providers (KYC, AML, Tax,...)
- Distribute authorised signatures to providers
- Maintain contact lists and documentation in CRM
- Distribution of Standard Settlement Instructions
- Billing Analysis and Invoice reporting
- Attend meetings with providers and produce call reports
Level of Autonomy and Authority
Large. The role demands a good team player and someone who is flexible in their approach to day today tasks. The level of autonomy will be greater when working on ad hoc projects and assignments that are assigned throughout the course of the year
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
- Must be prepared to work in a professional fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to operate effectively.
- Time management skills, Ability to prioritise tasks; Good communications skills, Ability to Multi Task, Good team player; Adaptability to change; Good client skills; Well-developed problem solving skills
- Communication Skills
- Flexibility - Adaptability
- Ability to make Decisions
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Analytical Skills
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like "hard work" and "dedication" together with "community" and "respect" has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
Job code: 19000G0O
Business unit: SG CIB
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 01/07/2019