- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
New Business Advisor
- Full or part Time hours considered.
My client, an independent award winning company who have experienced huge success in the last 18 years, are looking for somebody to join their team on either a full or part time basis.
You will need to be experienced in either B2B or B2C sales, ambitious and driven to succeed.
Candidates MUST be highly skilled with good experience in a telesales role.
The basic salary on offer is negotiable up to £20,100 dependent on experience and in reward for your hard work, commission is generous and a realistic OTE is up to £30k.
The main focus of this role is to make outbound cold calls, in order to book appointments for the Business Development Manager's.
Responsibilities will include:
- Cold calling potential customers
- Qualifying new leads
- Actively pursuing dormant prospects
- Identifying opportunities by profiling potential clients using fact finding techniques
- Establishing decision makers
- Building and managing own pipeline
You will communicate consistently with the field sales staff, and work alongside them to ensure they are prepared for meetings and effective in their presentations.
To be considered for this role, you will be/have:
- Be a hard worker, proactive and enthusiastic
- Team worker in sales-oriented environment
- Self-motivated, confident and capable of using their own initiative
- Ability to identify and create opportunities
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- An ability to speak to senior managers in large organisations to generate business leads and appointments
- A willingness to make numerous calls with the resilience to cope with challenges and objections
Send your CV for immediate consideration.