- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
FPSG, working in close partnership with a globally renowned Consultancy firm, have a great opportunity for an experienced Auditor to join our client as an Audit Senior or Assistant Manager based in their Aberdeen, Glasgow or Edinburgh offices.
As part of sustained success and in line with our clients development plans for 2020, this role offers fantastic career prospects and will see you join what is a highly regarded & industry recognised firm.
- Pre-audit scoping and preparation, identifying audit risks and performing preliminary evaluation of client's internal control structure to identify weaknesses and areas for management consideration and improvement
- Carry out audit planning procedures including the design of audit tests
- Complete audit files
- Review client-prepared financial statement and other management reports.
- Responsible for on-site management and supervision of junior team members, providing on-the job coaching to support their on-going development
- Maintain good client relationships
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, building relationships and promoting the firm at every opportunity to facilitate new business opportunities
Ideally you will be a newly qualified auditor interested in progressing your career. This position would be excellent for candidates with the following background/experience:
- Recognised professional qualification (CA, ACCA…etc)
- Understands the role and function of audit for a large range of different entities and has a good understanding of audit techniques including planning, interviewing, documentation, testing, and conclusions and reporting.
- Possesses a strong technical knowledge and understanding of current accounting and audit regulations and issues.
- Has proven client handling experience and the ability to supervise and motivate more junior members of staff.
- Has excellent communication, skills and is able to display initiative and good problem solving ability
- Highly PC literate with excellent knowledge of Windows software and accounting systems.
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive package which includes a generous holiday allowance & professional development support.
To apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV via the 'APPLY NOW' link on this page.
For a list of other potential vacancies and to register for future opportunities, please visit:
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process