- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- East Acton
PAUL UK, the French family owned Artisan Bakery & Shop, are looking to recruit some great people, if you love great quality food and have a passion for excellent customer service then working for PAUL UK is the place to be.
Job Title: Night Baker
Location: East Acton
Salary: £24,024 per annum + benefits
Hours: 48 hours contract. The shift patterns are 9pm to 5:30am
"Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits"
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Night Baker to join our highly motivated and focused team to assist with the overall production of large quantities of bread making each of our products irresistible always ensuring to follow recipes to Paul standards and make the products in the traditional French artisan way.
Night Baker - Key objectives & activities:
- To produce full range of products to the highest standard and quality using the company recipe specifications
- To be aware of stock rotation and dates when preparing ingredients ready for mixing
- To provide the highest standard of product quality at all times
- To manually shape (or use the relevant appropriate machine) the bread into correct final product
- To maintain an awareness of the production plan and ensure that this is met at all times
- To be an active team member and to help colleagues
Night Baker - The Bread and Butter:
- Experience in food production
- Bakery experience is a must (mix, weigh, divide and hand shape dough)
- Passionate approach to food
- A good sense of taste, smell, and touch are important
- Flexible in approach to work and arrives on time
- Able to work at pace in a busy pressurised environment
- Good communication skills must have a basic level of English communication
- Conscientious and able to take responsibility for own decisions
- Positive hardworking attitude
- Team worker and helpful towards others
- A 'Can do' attitude
Night Baker - The icing on the cake:
- Generous hourly bonus
- 28 days holiday
- 30% discount on all PAUL UK products
- Free breakfast/lunch/dinner on days worked
- Free tea and coffee on days worked
- Half yearly social events for the whole company
- And many more!
To submit your CV for this exciting Night Baker opportunity, & tell us more about you, please click ‘Apply’ now to be redirected to our PAUL UK careers site.
- customer service