- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- POTTERS BAR GB
Purpose of role
AFE Recruitment are a busy driver recruitment agency based in Potters Bar, offering services to the transport logistics sector on a 24 hour basis. The agency now requires a “night owl” who is happy to deal with enquiries from drivers and customers in a professional and prompt manner throughout the night and early hours.
Hours and work patterns
8pm – 8am, five nights a week including weekends. Flexibility will be required to accommodate peak busy periods associated with the transport and logistics industry.
3 nights based in Potters Bar Office and 2 nights based from home.
* Dealing with customers and colleagues in a polite and professional manner at all times
* Pre-calling all available drivers to verify they are available and legally able to work
* Match driver requirements from our clients with agency driver availability records
* Call centre duties: answering incoming calls and making bookings
* Taking and checking bookings
* Email correspondence
* Assist other agency members of the team when needed
* Provide a clear hand over after every shift
* Ad-hoc duties as necessary
* ·One year of office based customer service experience
* ·High level of spoken English
* ·Professional telephone manner
* ·Logistically minded
* ·Punctuality, flexibility and professionalism
* ·Computer skills – Word Excel proficient
* ·Typing, spelling and good knowledge of spreadsheets
* ·Must be prepared to familiarise yourself with the Account Management Team and become an integral part of our business
* ·Knowledge of the transport and logistics industry will be advantageous
The successful candidate will be provided with two weeks training before starting their night shifts.
If you are interested apply on line or call Serge on (phone number removed)
Role: Night Call Controller
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Potters Bar, Hertfordshire,
Apply for this job now.