- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £16.00 gross per hour
RGN/RMN Staff Nurse
Service: Nursing Home
Position: Staff Nurse
Shifts: 3 x 12 hour shifts per week on a rota basis
DAYS ONLY - 7PM TO 7AM
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to join the team at an elderly residential home with nursing in Sheffield. The home provides care for the elderly, some of whom may be living with physical or learning disabilities as well as general nursing and residential care.
If you are a registered general nurse looking for a new and exciting role, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jake at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV.
The Staff Nurse role:
• Providing a high standard of care at all times
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
Skills/ Qualifications required for the Staff Nurse position:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experience with elderly/dementia care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
In return, my client will offer a fantastic benefits package and an hourly rate of up to £16ph
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Jake at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV.
This role would suit a: Nurse, RGN, Staff Nurse, Senior Nurse, Senior RGN