- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sofitel London Heathrow is an award-winning airport hotel that combines comfort with a convenient location next to the world’s busiest airport.
Connected to Heathrow Terminal 5 via a covered walkway and all other terminals by using the Heathrow Express complimentary service. Central London is just 21 minutes away, making the Sofitel London Heathrow ideally positioned for recreation, sport and culture. The theatres of London, golf at Wentworth and racing at Royal Ascot as well as the heritage of Windsor are all readily accessible.
The hotel is positioned as a luxury business hotel, one that has since it opened redefined the concept of an airport hotel, where personal service is complimented by sophisticated décor.
The restaurants and bars showcase fresh international flavors from an all day tea salon, to the open kitchens of our Vivre restaurant, or alternatively try our 3 AA Rosette gourmet French restaurant, La Belle Époque.
With 45 contemporary meeting rooms, cutting edge technology and Inspired Meeting Concierges this convenient London airport hotel can comfortably host meetings, conferences and events for up to 1300 guests.
As a Night Receptionist you will have a key role in ensuring our guests have an enjoyable stay with us from arrival to departure. You will provide a smooth check in and check out, you will take payments, answer phone calls and take reservations as necessary. You will have an excellent knowledge of the area and will be able to advise our guests and direct them accordingly.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Check-in and check-out guests
- Follow up on any guest feedback and ensure everything is done from our side to ensure the guest is satisfied with their stay
- Handle telephone enquiries and transfer to the relevant department as necessary
- Handle payments, foreign currency exchange and refunds
- Ensure all guests queries are followed up and dealt with, this includes special requests, wake up calls and newspaper orders
- Maintain a high level of hotel and product knowledge at all times
What we are looking for
Previous customer service experience is essential
Positive attitude and excellent command of English
Cash handling experience