- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BROUGH, GB
Triangle Cave is looking to recruit a member of staff to join the night shift team at our North Cave Site.
Shifts run 1 in every 4 nights 10pm - 6.15am (this is a rolling rota)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- 5.6 weeks holidays
- Generous staff discount
- Full in-house training
- Working for a family run business committed to their staff & customers
- To be prompt and reliable
- Maintain the safe running of the site at all times
- To serve customers throughout the night using the night serve window
- Merchandise, clean and stock rotate the shop
- Clean & replenish the costa machine
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in accordance with company uniform policy
You will report directly to your site manager
Education: Must have excellent communication skills both written & verbal
Experience: Experience in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential
Physical: The position requires bending, lifting, standing and walking for the duration of your shift. You must have the ability to lift 4.5kg.
Personality: You must enjoy working within a team and also on your own. You must be friendly, polite, customer focused and most importantly ….. smile!
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter for the attention of Miss E Wright
Job Type: Part-time