- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.71 - £9.56 gross per hour
Warehouse Operative - Night Shift
06.00-14.00 / 14.00-22.00
£ 8.70 - £ 9.55 p/hour
Full time with Overtime available!
My client is a multi-channel and multi-product business built on excellent, long-standing relationships with their suppliers. They source their products from the UK and over 70 other countries and are the world’s largest retailer of fair trade products.
They are seeking pickers/packers for their Hoddesdon site to support the site management team in achieving their contract KPI’s. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company committed to their employees and they also offer their own learning and development department.
Reporting directly into the Warehouse Manager, this position is to work efficiently with warehouse systems, movement of stock, picking and dispatching customers' orders accurately and in a timely manner.
Duties - - Accurate order picking/dispatching
- Accurate goods receiving and locating of products
- Stowing pallets tidily and safely
- Keeping all walkways clear from obstruction
- Loading and unloading of palatalised goods
- May involve working at a height
- Must be flexible to work a rota pattern (including weekends)
- Must be willing to pick during peak times of sale
Key Requirements - - Good understanding of English
- Ability to work at pace when required
- Good numeracy skills
- A team player with good communication skills
- Previous warehouse experience
- Physically fit for heavy lifting (may lift up to 25KG)
- Enthusiastic and motivated as you will be working in a target driven environment
- Willing to handle all food types and alcohol
Please Note: Drug and alcohol assessment will be carried out.
Benefits - - Canteen facilities on site
- Full time work with a set shift
- Opportunity to gain a permanent role with one of the world’s largest retailer and gain a £10,000 increase in salary package
- Free parking available on site
- Accessible via public transport
- The opportunity to be part of a growing team
- The chance to progress into supervisory roles with the agency
If you are an experienced Warehouse Operative and seeking a new challenge please apply or call Pertemps, Enfield.
- warehouse manager