- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Nightshift HGV Technician, 4 x nights per week - Immingham
• One of the largest Automotive dealers in the country.
• Exceptional working environment and excellent management
About Our Client
My client is a LGV / HGV Main dealer group with business across the country providing sales and aftersales for some of the market places best products. A fast growing company that prides itself on it interval promotions and training for personal development.
Nightshift HGV Technician. The job will entail diagnostic work, defects, MOT preparation, MOT inspections, general maintenance and servicing of a large customer base. You will be working on Heavy Commercial vehicles from 7.5 tonne.
The Successful Applicant
• Technical Qualification or proven experience of repairing and maintaining vehicles Technical / Mechanical Engineer qualifications, 2 or 3 NVQ level, IMI Level or City Guilds.
• The ability to work under pressure, actively seek solutions to problems and having the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks are all key attributes.
• Ability to communicate effectively within your team and manage internal relationship to deliver required information in a timely clear manor.
• All works must be accurate and consistent adhering to all processes and procedures.
What's on Offer
Working hours: 4 nights per week, 12 x hour shifts. from 6pm to 6am. Week 1 = Mon to Thurs, Week 2 = Tues to Fri
Pay rate: Between £30,000 - £34,000 basic for the right candidate, depending on experience and qualifications, £40K OTE.
Please apply for a private chat
Role: Nightshift HGV Technician
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.