- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
The Vapouriz Group has been established since 2011 and is recognised as one of the leading manufacturers & retailers of premium electronic cigarettes, E Liquid and CBD in Europe, producing numerous flavours of e-liquids and CBD across numerous brands, all of which we manufacture in our UK plant using state-of-the-art machinery. We are a dynamic business with huge growth plans and it is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting future.
As an employer we provide a fantastic benefits package, including private health care.
Responsible to: Senior NPD Technologist
- NPD (New Product Development)
- Management of raw materials
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of flavour profiles for E-Liquids, Oils and related products.
- Chemical compatibility of formulations that are fit for purpose.
- Product characterisation (Physical).
- Screening of raw materials to check product meets client specifications and supplier claims. This also applies to regulatory requirements.
- Panel feedback on flavour profile.
- Routine batch testing.
- R&D analytical testing.
- Management of external lab testing when required pertaining to raw materials and final product.
- Insuring test methods are up to date and fit for purpose for both internal and external testing.
- Ensuring adequate stock levels of CRM’s (certified reference materials) and developing internal RM’s (reference materials) and associated components.
New Product Development (with Senior NPD Technologist)
- Checking criteria of NPD requests in terms of prescribes as dictated by company policy and feasibility.
- Keeping abreast of the latest flavour developments and technology and imparting such knowledge in reports to line manager.
- Seeking opportunities within the industry to enhance company IP (Patents and Trade Secrets).
- Providing guidelines and support to office staff in terms of NPD requests.
- Providing guidelines for Procurement in terms of asset requisitions (QC and Production).
- Communicate NPD developments internally.
- Source and develop relationships with Flavour Houses and suppliers, ensuring that all ingredient components are to the highest quality and standard.
- SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Setting of operating procedures for testing lab and R&D lab.
- Ensuring SOP’s are up to date and maintained in terms of minimum agreed to standards (QC).
Management of Raw Materials
- Ensuring adequate separation of non-compatible raw materials.
- Ensuring materials stored are not expired.
- Ensuring materials stored are locked away where needed and key access is controlled.
- Ensuring that monthly stock takes are done and results are fed back to Senior NPD Technologist.
- Raw Materials