- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Are you a NQT who is looking to gain experience and complete your NQT year? Do you retain the knowledge and ability to create a lasting impact on the education of pupils? Monarch Education’s Manchester Secondary Team are looking to recruit Newly Qualified Teachers for the Greater Manchester Area.
If you are looking to gain and progress your career in education or simply gain more experience, then we have a variety of roles to suit your requirements. Working with Monarch Education is a great opportunity to be able to be flexible with your working week and work within a variety schools across the Greater Manchester area. Consequently, day to day and long -term placements can often lead on to further employment and permanent placements if desired.
Monarch Education are looking for candidates who are committed to providing the best possible learning experience to pupils and who are able to maintain a supportive school environment.
The ideal candidate would be/ have:
* PGCE in Secondary Education
* Degree such as BA Hons in education with QTS
* Confident in providing support to pupils 1:1 and in small groups
* Working alongside the classroom teacher to plan and prepare for lessons
* Good references to be provided from previous school employers
We can offer:
* Flexible hours to suit around your schedules
* Competitive rates of pay
* Work within local schools in your area
* Dedicated and friendly consultants working with you
* £200* refer to a friend cash offer
* Opportunity to be put forward for permanent positions if desired
* An efficient and structured recruitment service
* Free annual safeguarding training updates
* The opportunity to work with some of the most reputable schools in the county
* Aftercare and support following a successful interview
If you are currently studying for your PGCE to complete this Summer and looking to gain experience in an education setting, please contact me. We have numerous roles available that will assist you gaining further experience.
Monarch Education has been working with schools across Greater Manchester for over 8 years and has built up an excellent reputation for putting our staff first. The schools we work with appreciate the positive relationships we build with our teachers and this is evident when they speak to our staff.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, then please send your CV along with a short cover letter describing why you would be perfect for the role to Monarch Education. You will then be contacted by one of our consultants.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.