- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN, RMN or RNLD to join an Exceptional Nursing Home within the Mansfield area. As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers.
The special care team provide residential care for people who need help with daily tasks, nursing care for those who have complex medical needs, and dementia care. They also provide respite care, intermediate care , and specialist care for those with learning disabilities or mental health conditions.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
• Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
• Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
• Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
• Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
• Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
• Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
• Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
An ideal Nurse must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
• Good Nursing Experience
• Excellent Clinical Skills
• Able to write Care Plans
• Able to show Empathy and warmth
• Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
• Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £16.00 per hour. This exciting position is for Full Time on Night Shifts only. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
• 39 days holidays
• Overtime available
• Staff Pension
• Free Uniform
• For New Nurse Preceptorship Programmes
• Childcare Vouchers
• Free Eye Tests
• Free Car Parking
• Flexible Hours
• Ongoing Training and Development
• Awards Event (Recognition) - (Internal Nurse Awards)
• 12 Weeks Induction Process
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN ,RMN or an RNLD
Reference ID: 341
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Sam Wilson on 01216380567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org