- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A fantastic job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Registered Nurse to join an exceptional care home based in the Chesterfield area. As a Registered Nurse you will be working with one of UK's leading health care providers.
This special care home is designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care, and is finished to a high standard.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
• Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
• Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
• Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
An ideal Nurse must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
• RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) registered
• Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
• Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
• Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
• Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services
• Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £16.00 per hour. This exciting position is for Nights Only Full Time or Part Time. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
• A group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
• Private Medical Insurance Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Free meals while on duty
• Care first - Employee Assistance Services
• Continuous learning and development
• Childcare vouchers
• Career development
• Personal health insurance
• An employee assistance programme
• Voluntary benefit
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified Registered Nurse
Reference ID: 3795
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Sam Wilson on 01216380567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org