- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An amazing job has arisen for a RGN,RMN or RNLD to work with one of the UK's leading healthcare providers. As a Nurse you will be working in a highly reputable service within West Lothian area.
The special Care team provides nursing care for those who have complex medical needs, and respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
• Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
• Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
An ideal Nurse should be a hardworking, confident individual and must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
• NMC Registered Nurse
• The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
• Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
• Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
• Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
• Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
• Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
• Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
The successful Nurse will receive a salary of £18.00 per hour and the annual salary for this position is £20,592. This exciting position is a part time role for 22 hours a week working on Night Shifts only. In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive the following generous benefits:
• 39 days holiday
• Overtime available
• Staff Pension
• Free Uniform
• For New Nurses Preceptorship Programme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Free Eye Tests
• Free car parking
• Flexible Hours
• Ongoing training and development
• Awards events ( Recognition ) – ( Internal Nurse awards)
• 12 weeks Induction process
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD
Reference ID : 359
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Sam Wilson on 01216380567 or send your CV to email@example.com