- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £41,000.00 - £43,000.00 gross per year
Stonebranch Healthcare is looking to recruit Registered General Nurses (RGN) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) with at least two years' experience for a full-time position as a nurse PIP Disability Assessor.
Nurse Disability Assessor role involves conducting face-to-face interviews with PIP claimants and detailing their health conditions via a proforma, which is then dispatched for review and decision as to eligibility. This can take place either in a dedicated assessment centre or an individual's home.
Nurse Disability Assessor paperwork is similar to that used throughout the NHS and would be familiar to anyone with either in-hospital or community experience.
Nurse Disability Assessor shifts are Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, with Bank Holidays off as standard. Full training is supplied on a residential two week course, with additional ongoing on-the-job support.
Alongside the £41,000 per annum salary, a nurse Disability Assessor position also offers a host of benefits, including:
* 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
* Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
* Private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
* Health screening every two years, after one year's service
* Professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
* All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
* Performance related pay rise of £1000 per year for the first 2 years.
Stonebranch Healthcare - recruitment for healthcare professionals by healthcare professionals. Led by a team of experienced doctors and nurses and based in London's prestigious Harley Street, Stonebranch Healthcare specialises in providing disability assessment services, offering unparralleled support throughout the application process, including 24/7 contact, intensive one on one interview and preparation, meaning an enviable placement success rate and a 100% feedback rating.
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like to know more