- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Further Details: A fantastic brand new opportunity has arisen for a passionate and enthusiastic Registered Nurse ( RNLD / RGN / RMN) to work within a vibrant and specialised care home based in Armagh. The service is ideally situated in a pretty residential area in Armagh and is within easy reach of public transport links, local shops and amenities. This warm and friendly home boasts a range of excellent facilities for the residents to enjoy including regular activities and days out to suit the residents interest. The home also offers a beautiful garden and communal lounge areas for residents to relax and unwind.
This is an excellent opportunity for a friendly and motivated Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join a leading and forward thinking healthcare provider in one of their small, specialised care homes in Armagh. The service provides person centred care for residents aged 18 and above with a range of learning disabilities, Autism and complex physical disabilities. The Home Manager is looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join the team on a permanent basis. The manager can be flexible to work full time, part time, days, nights or mixed shifts to suit you.
Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses and experienced nurses as full training and support is provided.
Employee Benefits include:
- Excellent preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- SMART childcare vouchers
- SMART pension options
- 28 days holiday entitlement per annum
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- £1 meals whilst on duty
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards