- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Exeter College Day Nursery is situated in the city centre in a modern purpose-built nursery. Our 40 place nursery has three base playrooms, all of which lead into a large garden to the rear of the building. We are close to all main transport links into the city.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Nursery Assistant to join our team.
Your role will include:
- Providing quality care, fun and education under the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Ensuring all health and safety requirements are adhered to
- Providing a stimulating and safe environment for children
- Providing curriculum plans as required
- Keeping up to date records of achievement for the children in your key group and liaising with parents/carers The successful applicant will need to hold a recognised childcare qualification at Level 3, or equivalent, and have a commitment to providing high quality childcare. You will have an enthusiasm for working with young children and will have a warm and caring approach.
In return the college offers great opportunities for professional development and further training, as well as 28 days paid holiday each year. In addition, the Nursery also closes for all bank holidays and for two weeks over the Christmas period, all of which is paid at the usual rate of pay.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is midnight on Sunday 5th January 2020.
Please apply online by visiting the Exeter College website.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure by the DBS.
We do not accept CV’s, no agencies please.
Exeter College Services Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Exeter College Services Limited is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and access for all, irrespective of age, background, race, gender, religion, ability, disability or sexuality. We welcome applications for employment from the whole community.