- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Bradley Stoke
Our Bradley Stoke nursery is seeking a Business Administrator to join their nursery.
Reporting to the Nursery Manager you will be involved in all aspects of the nurseries administration, while providing high quality customer service. You will deal with customer enquiries in person and on the telephone, you will ensure nursery paper work is completed where appropriate and liaise with our Support Centre on a regular basis.
The successful candidate will be working 30 hours per week, covering mornings.
Monday to Friday 08.00-14.00
What skills & experience do you need?
• Business management qualification or be willing to work towards one
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft IT programs and their usage including Excel, Word
• Previous experience of working with Local Authority and their systems such as Grant Funding Portal would be an advantage.
• Demonstrable clerical administrative experience within a busy environment
• Good level of commercial awareness.
• Excellent organisational skills; able to plan resources and own/others work.
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to adapt style to meet the needs of different
• Proven experience of establishing good relationships with parents. Able to anticipate the needs of parents, build trust and provide advice /support.
• Has a continuous learning ethos and dedication to maintaining and improving high standards.
• Experience of collating and analysing related data to inform decisions.
• Demonstrates a strong initiative, ability to think on their feet and make timely informed decisions.
In return, Happy Days offers a great reward package including discounted childcare and extensive personal development, including training.
Our nursery is situated within a short drive distance from M4 and M5 motorways, Aztec West, Filton, Cribbs Causeway, Thornbury and Chepstow.
There are excellent public transport links and free parking for car owners.
To be considered for the position you will be friendly, hardworking and have a positive can-do attitude.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively telephone Gosia on 07734 384 546 for an informal discussion.
Please note that application can be made by CV, but we will always require an Application Form to be completed during the recruitment process.
“ Happy Days, Committed to safer recruitment”
- customer service