- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £6.89 - £9.20 gross per hour
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse
Have you got a Level 3 Childcare Qualification? Are you experienced in working within private day nurseries?
A nursery in Cleckheaton would like an enthusiastic individual to join their team. You need to have at least a Level 3 childcare qualification. You will be working in the Pre school room preparing children for the transition from nursery to school. The nursery boasts excellent indoor and outdoor facilities and prides itself in the outstanding care it provides to all children. The nursery is open 7am - 6pm Monday to Friday and they work very closely with families.
- Work for an outstanding nursery
- Development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Holiday pay
- Too be able to see children develop and progress through the care you provide
- Provide the children fun and stimulating activities that help them learn and develop
- Carry out regular observations to ensure the children are developing and their needs are being met
- Ensure all children are safe by following the companies policies and procedures
- Build on children's self esteem and ensure behaviour is managed appropriately
- Build up relationships with other staff, parent/carers and outside agencies to ensure all children's individual needs are met
- Must have a least a Level 3 Childcare qualification
- Must have experience of working in a childcare setting
- An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and be able to implement this into planning and activities
- A great team worker
- An up to date DBS
Don't miss this great opportunity, apply today and start your new adventure.
Send a copy of your up to date CV to or call the office on and speak to Katie.