- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £6.15 - £8.21 gross per hour
Are you qualified in childcare and looking to work in a busy 80- 85 placed nursery environment?
Do you want to work in a Family-run day nursery environment that offers amazing resources and outstanding professional development to you?
Do you have passion, a good attitude and initiative?
About the Nursery Nurse Role
* Based in a private day nursery, 80
- 85 placed
* 40hrs per week offered over a variety of shifts between 7.15am
* Support children in their learning and development
* Support room leaders with providing observations and stimulating activities for children around the EYFS framework
* Report to your room leader
* You will be responsible for key children and will be allocated paid time away from the session to complete observations and learning journals
* Salary: Meets NLW
Requirements for the Nursery Nurse Role (do not apply if you don't meet this criteria)
* Must hold a full and relevant level 3 certificate in childcare
* Must have experience of using the EYFS in day to day practice
* Must have previous experience in a similar role
* Must have outstanding safeguarding knowledge
Safeguarding statement for the successful Nursery Nurse candidate
All positions at Solutions 4 Educare are subject to DBS clearance, two satisfactory references, right to work and qualification checks.
Reference ID: NNworc
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £6.15 to £8.21 /hour