- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £54,500.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
Nursing Home Manager
£55,000 per annum
On Behalf of a prestigious care organisation I am looking for an experienced nurse qualified Nursing Home Manager to oversee a stunning medium sized nursing home which is situated in Nuneaton.
Key Responsibilities of the Nursing Home Manager
• Overall responsibility of the nursing home
• Staff management- maintaining the team/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Build and maintain rapport with staff/residents/their families & all external bodies
• Undertake assessments of other staffs and review care packages
• Be a role model for staffs and service users
Skills/ Qualifications of the Nursing Home Manager
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff
This particular home has an excellent reputation within the local community and specialises in Elderly Nursing and Dementia care. I am looking for a Nursing Home Manager who has a wealth of knowledge and experience of managing a nursing home which caters for elderly residents and who has a relevant management qualification i.e RGN or similar and as this is a nursing home a nursing pin.
My client provide exceptional care and have a great reputation. They provide their employees with a professional workplace and provide fantastic support.
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on Applyor email your CV to Apply