- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
NURSING HOME MANAGER (RGN/RMN/RN)
INTERVIEWS ASAP! APPLY NOW!
UP TO 50K SALARY – NEGOTIABLE
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO WORK AS A NURSING HOME MANAGER / CARE HOME MANAGER (RGN/RMN/RN) FOR A SMALL GROUP OF CARE HOMES TO ENHANCE AND DEVELOP YOUR CAREER AND BE PART OF A SMALL CARING FAMILY RUN TEAM.
THE GROUP IS RENOWNED FOR THEIR QUALITY CARE, FRIENDLY ETHOS AND BEING A NICE FAMILY RUN ORGANISATION WHO LOOK AFTER THEIR TEAM AND RESIDENTS TO A HIGH STANDARD.
THE CARE HOMES IN THE GROUP ARE SMALL IN SIZE, WHICH IS BIG ADVANTAGE AS YOU ARE MADE TO FEEL PART OF THE FAMILY.
ACROSS THE GROUP THEY SPECIALISE IN NURSING CARE, PALLIATIVE CARE, REABLEMENT AND RESPITE, MENTAL HEALTH RECOVERY TO BOTH OLDER PERSONS AND YOUNG ADULTS.
How about calling for an informal chat? call our recruitment hotline Adam on or
Who we are?
We are Care First Recruitment UK, a family run business who work no stop to place the right candidates to the right clients.
Our client is looking for an experienced Nursing Home Manager / Care Home Manager (RGN/RMN/RN) to manage one of their small sized Nursing Homes that provides 24 hour skilled nursing care and post-operative convalescence care. Set in a residential, quiet area of Harrow, it is registered with the Local Authority for the provision of dedicated care for the elderly.
What is the job?
As the Nursing Home Manager / Care Home Manager (RGN/RMN/RN) you will ensure the highest levels of care are delivered at all time. You will join a care home provider that has very high care quality standards. As Nursing Home Manager / Care Home Manager (RGN/RMN/RN) will ensure the nursing home remains compliant with CQC legislation and you will ensure the nursing home/ care home retains an excellent reputation in its local area. The successful nursing home manager applicant must have overseen compliant homes and have a solid background in managing homes with high numbers of residents.
What we are looking for?
To be considered for the position of Nursing Home Manager / Care Home Manager (RGN/RMN/RN) you will be required to have the following relevant experience;
- Experience as a Nursing Home Manager / Care Home Manager / Deputy Manager
- Experience of Elderly Care & Physical Disabilities
- NMC PIN / Nurse qualification - RGN / RMN / RN
- Ideal applicant will have strong clinical skills, strong management skills, good knowledge of CQC policies and procedures, understands compliancy, involved in doing audits, care planning, medication management, staff management and overall running of the care home.
- Our clients expect and look for qualities of an individual’s character - areas like kindness, honesty, friendliness, passion, good communicator, both team player and a person with individual aptitude. Being able to think and make decisions under pressure, be positive when the chips are down and always keep a smile will all help secure your next job.
Why not call us for an informal chat to see if this could be you or send us your CV if you would like to be considered.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, why wait call us now for the right candidate's immediate interview and decisions can be offered.................
Call Adam on or Tel: