- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As part of a leading brand we offer a differential and memorable customer service and experience and your job is to provide the wow factor for our customers.
You will do this by educating and inspiring customers and the team. Showing them how to get the most out of their technology as well as showing them how technology can support their passions in life be it in store or running events in the community.
Ensuring all Guru in the community and open events evidence return on investment. Through educating the team this will in turn support the store to achieve its targets.
You will show your love of technology by using it, playing with it and most importantly enjoying it. Youll make the most technically advanced products seem simple and you will love to keep your finger on the pulse of the latest trends.
As well as the above you will be part of our Leadership Team in Store so you also will be required to train the team on all the latest technology updates in an inspiring and engaging manner.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
• Being passionate about technology, O2s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business so you will become an expert in all things O2.
• Understanding our customers and what is important to them, adapting your style using the Leap concept to meet their needs and providing the right solution in a knowledgeable way
• Being empathetic when dealing with difficult situations and demonstrating a range of techniques to keep calm when looking to resolve customer concerns/complaints
• Resolving customers technical issues and the ability to explain issues in a way the customer will understand
• Networking in the local community to build networks and relationships and showing more commercial awareness
• Delivering WOW demonstrations and community events to create a desire to buy and provide an overall unique experience
• Coaching and training team members in Store and having a drive and passion for technology and skill to logical troubleshooting.
• Taking ownership for your development with support from your Store Leader, Territory Trainers and our Campus development systems.
• Looking ahead and always being up to speed with the latest and greatest developments by proactively researching the latest industry trends, products and services and understanding all forms of connectivity
• Being confident in using the store systems and processes whilst being compliant and always looking for opportunities to be more efficient
• Engaging in all aspects of stock control and accountability; assisting with opening and closing of the store by being a member of Leadership.
• Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance - taking pride in where you work
• Working to targets and deadlines. Supporting the store with the targets - selling through service.
• Lead the team and the Store on a daily basis as part of the leadership team
Skills and Experience Needed
What we look for is:
• Someone who can have great conversations easily with our customers and who loves to provide a personalised experience. Making our customers love O2.
• The ability to build trusting relationships with customers, the team and local networks and the wider community
• Someone who has an outgoing personality who gets along with others. Who has the ability to showcase and provide that WOW factor
• Great organisation skills and creative flair
• Someone who can manage their own time effectively
• Someone who is self-driven and motivated
• Someone who can work to targets and deadlines
• A great team player
• The ability to train and coach others
• Someone who has a passion in technology and mobiles
Salary and benefits:
JAR COMMUNICATIONS LTD is an independant franchise of Telefonica O2 UK operating in Hertfordshire, Essex and Suffolk.
Hours: 37.5hrs (Full flexibility required)
Monthly Uncapped Bonus
- customer service
- stock control