- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
O2 & Telefonica:
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world`s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are much more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
With over 450 stores across the UK, our retail team is at the forefront of offering our customers more. And you can be part of it.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
As part of a leading brand we offer a differential and memorable customer service and experience and your job is to provide the wow factor for our customers`.
You will do this by educating and inspiring customers. Showing them how to get the most out of their technology as well as showing them how technology can support their passions in life be it in store or running events in the community or you may even find yourself a YouTube sensation on O2 Guru TV.
You will show your love of technology by using it, playing with it and most importantly enjoying it. You`ll make the most technically advanced products seem simple and you will love to keep your finger on the pulse of the latest trends.
As well as the above you will be part of our Leadership Team in Store so you also will be required to train the team on all of the latest technology updates in an inspiring and engaging manner.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Being passionate about all things tech, O2`s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business so you will become an expert in all things O2
- Understanding our customers and what is important to them, adapting your style to meet their needs and providing the right solution in a knowledgeable way
- Being empathetic when dealing with difficult situations and demonstrating a range of techniques to keep calm when looking to resolve customer concerns/complaints.
- Resolving customer`s technical issues and the ability to explain issues in a way the customer will understand
- Networking in the local community to build networks and relationships
- Delivering WOW demonstrations and community events to create a desire to buy and provide an overall unique experience.
- Coaching and training team members in Store
- Taking ownership for your development with support from your Store Leader, Territory Trainers and our Academy and Learning Zone
- Looking ahead and always being up to speed with the latest and greatest developments by proactively researching the latest industry trends, products and services and understanding all forms of connectivity
- Being confident in using the store systems and processes and always looking for opportunities to be more efficient
- Engaging in all aspects of stock control and accountability; assisting with opening and closing of the store by being a Key holder.
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance - taking pride in where you work
- Working to targets and deadlines. Supporting the store with the targets - conversion through conversation
- Responsible to act up in absence of senior management
Skills and Experience Needed
What we look for:
- Someone who can have great conversations easily with our customers and who loves to provide a personalised experience. Making our customers love O2.
- The ability to build trusting relationships with customers, the team and local networks
- Someone who has an outgoing personality who gets along with others. Who has the ability to showcase and provide that WOW factor
- Great organisation skills and creative flair
- Someone who is self-driven and motivated
- Someone who can work to targets and deadlines
- A great team player
- The ability to train and coach others
- Someone who has a passion in technology and mobiles
What we will give you:
- Starting salary £20,000 pro rata
- 24 Holidays days
- Fantastic induction programme
- Learning and development support
- Flexible benefits to suit you
Hours: 37.5hrs (Full flexibility required)