- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Offboarding Manager - 90199608
Posting Range:3 Dec 2018 - 15 Dec 2018
AVP – Offboarding Technical Specialist
About Corporate and Investment Bank Operation (CIB Operations)
CIB Operations provide a trusted and resilient transaction processing capability to the Barclays International franchise, and are the primary provider of Group Wide shared services for Onboarding/KYC, Industry Regulations, Offboarding, Payments, Sanctions, and AML all underpinned by a robust and reliable control environment. Alongside these core functions, there are further support functions, including: Risk Control & Regulatory Management, Business Management, Optimisation, and Schemes Industry & Innovation.
About Client Management Service
Client Management Services (CMS) operates as part of the CIB Operations team and is a centralised, global function, which supports the business by delivering and operating its client lifecycle services. CMS has an operational presence across 4 locations, comprising c.250 colleagues and includes teams such as: Client Regulatory, Client On-Boarding, Client Maintenance, Offboarding, Client Impact Assessment, and KYC.
A Client Management Services AVP will be expected to be a central point of contact for both Internal and External clients, with responsibility for advising clients on our Onboarding, Offboarding and Regulatory requirements. The AVP will have to provide guidance to their colleagues as well as to our clients to ensure that they are setup to trade in a timely and efficient manner, whilst also adhering to our regulatory obligations and internal controls.
• Be part of a team that acts as a central point of contact for Client Onboarding, Offboarding and Regulatory adherence to the Business and External clients
• Liaise with multiple internal stakeholders including but not limited to Legal, Compliance, Business representatives and multiple middle and back office teams.
• Utilize internal systems for workflow management and data storage, monitoring the status of requests against agreed performance thresholds and escalating requests that have exceeded agreed cycle time thresholds.
• Responsible for understanding the impact of regulatory change to our process and procedures and ensuring client readiness for such changes. Example include: MIFID II, Dodd Frank, US Person reporting consent, EMIR, and Margin for Uncleared Derivatives
• Assist with design and implementation of new processes to ensure Barclay’s clients are compliant for all necessary regulations, onboarding and offboarding requirements
• Assist in all relevant stages of new regulatory Project lifecycles including: design, testing & deployment/go-live
• Central point of contact to manage outreach and post outreach processes including management of information, query management and adherence tracking
• Develop client relationships throughout the onboarding/ regulatory adherence process by providing clients with a “One-Stop” shop service model
• SQL or VBA coding experience
• Extensive knowledge and experience in an Operational function, ideally within an onboarding area
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
• Good analytical skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to identify and escalate risks and issues
• Working understanding of Markit Outreach 360 and/or Salesforce
• Broad knowledge of the IB structure, functions and their purpose/scope (Operations/Legal/Front Office/Risk and Regulatory Programme)
• Good understanding of Excel and Microsoft Office
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.