- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Vacancy for Offender Health Physiotherapist - Kent HMP's
Hours: Part Time - Morning or Afternoon Sessions (3.5 hours per session) x 4 per month.
Monday to Friday
Salary: £110.00 Per session
Location: Suffolk HMP's
About the role:
This role requires the advanced assessment and treatment of patients within the offender healthcare setting who may have complex and/or chronic presentation, and to determine clinical diagnosis and clinical treatment indicated, and to maintain records as an autonomous practitioner.
- To manage own clinical caseload
- To develop current and expand new business opportunities
- To maintain professional standards
- To comply with all PPH standards, policies and procedures.
- To work within and provide information for contract specific KPIs
- Managing the delivery of a offender health physiotherapy service
- Will need a working knowledge of offender health
- Liaise regularly with PPH SMT
- Maintaining a clinical list, possibly across multiple locations
- Predominantly offender health patients, but may also include private/staff member patients
- Maintaining clinical governance standards throughout clinical locations
- Take responsibility for risk management
- Report clinical incidents, complaints and compliments Successful Candidates Must;
- Be HCPC and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy registered
- Be BSc (hons) Physiotherapy degree level qualified (or equivalent)
- Have strong evidence of continued professional development
- Have 2 years post graduation experience
- Be able to provide your own Public Liability Insurance.
- You will also be energetic and proactive with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Ideal candidates will be computer literate and have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Successful applicants will be subject to prison vetting process and adequate security clearance. How to apply:
To apply, please click on "apply for this job" on the right hand side of the screen and complete the application form. Make sure to use the attached job description to support you in writing your application.
Closing Date: 5th January 2020
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as once sufficient applications have been received we may decide to close the advert early.
If you have any further queries, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0300 013 4885.
Please assume you have been unsuccessful with your application if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks of the closing date.
Successful applicants will be subject to prison vetting process and adequate security clearance.
All successful applicants will be subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check.
The Totally PLC Group recognize the diversity of the communities in which we operate and demonstrate this through the service we provide when dealing with patients, their family and carers.