- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- OLDHAM OL9, GB
Working with Oldham Care Limited (Nursing Agency), as an office administration assistant you will be in charge of our daily office duties, as well becoming our agencies brand face in our Oldham base.
Working with Oldham Care Limited, some of your responsibilities will include;
- Answering and making phone calls, as well as emailing potential staff (Nurses and Carers), and clients (care home managers) in order to confirm and book shifts.
- Writing letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- You will also be in charge of developing and maintaining a organised filing system for our staff and clients.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Creating and organising reports, timesheets, and profiles.
- Preparing invoices on a weekly basis.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, printing, scanning.
Your job will mostly be computer based using specialised software to track vacancies, and shift availabilities in order to propose our candidates for, however you will also be accompanying our managers on monthly trips to our contracted nursing homes in the North West region.
Working as an Office Administrations Assistant your job will be highly demanding, work may not always finish when you have left the office, therefore this position may need you to be on call.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £8.00 to £10.00 /hour
- A-Level or equivalent (Required)
- Oldham OL9 (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Staggered hours
- Work from home