- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,000.00 - £21,000.00 gross per year
Office administrator, Blackpool, Permanent Role, £17k-£21k per year, dependant on experience.
Your new company
You will be working for an established organisation who are based in Preston. The company provide support services across the North West and are at the forefront of their specialism. With various locations nationwide, you will be at the heart of the action. Having grown considerably over the last 12 months, the organisation are seeking an office administrator to support all of their day to day activities.
Your new role
You will be reporting directly to the Office Manager and you will become an integral part of the back-office team. Your role is fundamental in ensuring that the business continues to run smoothly during this time of development and growth. Your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Reporting daily to the Office Manager and continuously updating them on the progress within the office
- Supporting the office manager in all aspects of administration
- Being the first point of contact for any internal and external queries either face to face or via the telephone
- Filing/scanning/binding confidential paperwork and documents
- Updating in house databases and data enrichment
- Maintaining all supplier relationships
- Ad-hoc support to further Managers and Directors
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you need to have solid administration experience or similar. You will need to demonstrate organisational and coordination skills as this is fundamental in achieving productivity. Additional skills include a strong attention detail with evidenced experienced on systems such as Microsoft Office. You must be a confident communicator and have the ability to work as part of a team. These skills will ensure that you succeed.
What you'll get in return
You will be working in a developing business and playing an integral role within the team. You will receive 21 days holiday and national bank holidays in addition to this. You receive £17k-£21k dependant on experience. You will work on a full-time basis between the hours on 9am - 5pm. This role is permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.