- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £10.00 - £12.00 gross per hour
A highly exciting opportunity has become available to work in an international education centre based in Bridgwater, Somerset as an Office and Finance Coordinator.
This position requires an organised individual with the ability to apply proactive time management strategies.
This company provides an appealing place to work as they are based in beautiful surroundings in a stunning establishment. Please note you will need to be a driver and have access to your own vehicle due to the location.
This is a full time position working 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday offering £10 - £12 per hour (DOE). There is also the added bonus of lunch provided daily supplied by the facilities kitchen.
As the Office and Finance Coordinator you will need to be able to communicate effectively with students, teachers and external bodies and be confident in the use of a computer, especially MS Excel.
The position will involve, but is not exclusive to the following duties;
- Use of EPS (software for purchase approvals), banking spreadsheet and purchasing list (these are internal finance admin processes)
- Liaison with Finance and Purchasing staff in Head Office to assist with the updating of documents and processing of payments
- Receipt and processing of invoices
- Monthly petty cash and credit card reconciliation
- Production of invoices
- Administration of personal documentation
- Processing of HR forms (holiday requests, sicknotes, timesheets, one to one meetings, annual reviews)
- Recruitment - assistance with induction programme and production of records, DBS checks, references
- PAYE and liaison with accountants
- Reception and phone cover, ordering stationery, admin support provided to English teachers with invoices
- Ordering supplies for lessons taking place at the Centre
This company is seeking a friendly individual, able to interact with both students and teachers with a real personable nature. A background in the education sector would be highly beneficial, although this is by no means essential.
This company are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible and therefore ideally the successful candidate will be available immediately or on a 1 weeks notice period.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, please contact Nicole on or apply online.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy