- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £10.00 - £11.00 gross per hour
Would you be interested in joining a company that works with some of the biggest names in broadcasting, sports and retail?
We have a brand-new opportunity based in Histon for an experienced Office Assistant to work for this exciting business on a temporary basis until the end of November.
This position is a flexible, 4-day part-time role working 10:00am-4:00pm and is looking to pay between £20,000-£22,000 pro rata.
Day to day duties will include:
* Travel arrangements
* Maintaining and ordering stationary along with other office consumables including in-house catering for staff lunches etc.
* FOH duties such as; Answering telephone enquiries, meeting and greeting, signing for packages etc.
* Arranging international/national deliveries
* Maintaining and updating records
* Assisting with new starters
* Maintaining Health & Safety policies
* Ensuring compliance is enforced and maintained
If this role sounds ideal for you, or you would like some further information, please call Sian or Jacquelyn on or pop your CV in an e-mail
- office assistant