- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £16,000.00 - £18,000.00 gross per year
An office junior is required at our Head Office in Grays to perform administrative and office support activities for multiple departments, ensuring that day-to-day administrative duties are completed in a professional and timely manner.
- General administrative duties, such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintaining computer and manual filing systems
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner
- First point of call for all visitors
- Answering the telephone
- Opening and distributing post
- Meet and greet guests, prepare refreshments
- Liaise with suppliers for deliveries
- Maintain and update database and network
- Responsibility for sending any post
- Order stationery, office supplies and equipment
- Database quality checks and data entry
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good level of communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Organised, being able to manage and prioritise your workload in a busy office environment effectively
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about working independently, but also enjoy working in a teams and contributing to the success of the organisation
- A hard work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Drive, determination and ambition
- Outgoing, confident and articulate
Benefits include: Company pension, private medical and life assurance scheme.
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00.