- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,000.00 - £27,000.00 gross per year
Office Manager - Romsey SO51 - £24,000-£27,000 DOE
As an Office Manager you will hold a varied role, covering an aspect of different administrative duties for the office. This will include the Administration relating to Operations, HR and Finance. Providing administrative support, across multiple locations, your role will require a high-degree of flexibility and multi-tasking.
Duties for the Office Manager:
- First point of contact for incoming calls, mail, publications and correspondence (including management of generic email accounts)
- Update and maintain office and company policies as necessary
- Organise team meetings, senior management meetings, conference participation (venue, accommodation, co-ordinate calendars and travel arrangement, etc)
- Type and proof correspondence including letters, memos, proposals and reports
- Provide administrative support with client consulting engagements
- Provide administrative support in relation to HR and recruitment
- Assist in the onboarding/induction process for new hires, interns, contractors.
- Review and amend Employee Handbook and policies
- Monitoring and implementation HR processes.
- Tracking absence (including sickness, holiday and time off in lieu) and timesheet completion
- Assist with financial management including data entry and monthly reporting
- Draft monthly sales invoices working closely with Account Managers to finalise and issue
- Credit control including chasing debtors and ensuring swift payment of client invoices
- Accounts Payable, including matching invoices against cashflow and/or purchase orders; payment of invoices; and dealing with supplier queries.
- Ensure monthly authorised credit card expenses are received and entered on our system in a timely manner
- Vendor management and negotiation, introducing savings where possible
- Previous Senior Admin, Office Management experience
- Finance knowledge
- Knowledge of software packages
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
The Office Manager role may also suit candidates searching for: Senior Administrator, Operations Administrator, Project Administrator or Site Administrator.
As an Office Manager, you will be required to work Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm. The salary is offering £24,000-£27,000 depending on experience and other benefits include free parking, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, private medical insurance and team build events. Due to the location of the role, you must be a driver.
- ms project