- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for a fast-paced, results-oriented Office Manager for our offices in London.
As our office manager, you’ll be in charge of the daily administrative operations. The ideal candidate for this role is a hard-working professional who is able to comfortably balance and execute a variety of office operations tasks and is comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment.
If you are well organized, flexible, can adapt to an ever-changing environment, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people, then we want to hear from you!
- Assist with preparing travel plans and organize travel arrangements.
- Assist HR with implementing company events, both large and small.
- Supporting remote employees with administrative matters, mainly across Europe and India.
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies, coordinate refreshments for the office and meetings.
- Be the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, and general office budget.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlords.
- Carry out seating plans, furniture, and other equipment procurements. Manage planning and logistics associated with meetings and conference rooms.
- Three years of experience in an office manager position.
- Experience in vendor management and office budget maintenance.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment (start-up experience preferred).
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Comfortable working within tight schedules and ever-changing priorities.
- Able to maintain a positive, proactive, problem-solving attitude.
- Productive while working independently and with remote functions.
- Enjoys learning new things.
- Knowledge of European languages.