- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- LONDON E8, GB
We're Pellerin! A young start-up operating dozens of beautiful living spaces across London and are adding more every month, whether guests wish to stay at one of our spaces for a few days or a few years, we’re here for them. We are rethinking city living and are looking for an experienced Office Manager/Executive Assistant to join our small team in East London.
The role is really varied and requires an adaptive, quick thinking and entrepreneurial approach. You’ll take on many roles - you’ll design critical work processes, communicate with guests, organise housekeeping schedules, and roll up your sleeves to replace lightbulbs or fix WIFI connections. No two days are the same! We’re looking for someone who thrives in a hands-on work environment - you won’t always be glued to your desk!
You’ll take proactive ownership of several different aspects of our daily operations, including:
- Inbox management: Proactive management and prioritisation of what is important and urgent
- Communicating with our guests from the time of booking to their departure, often making quick decisions to remedy issues as they arise
- The organisation and maintenance of schedules with a high level efficiency; being first point of contact for the Director and act as a personal assistant
- Taking on management/coordination responsibility of our housekeepers
- Coordinating the on boarding of new spaces, bringing them from empty to guest-ready in a few days
- Managing utilities and maintenance for all our properties
- Assisting with accounting, keeping track of inbound/outbound payments, issuing and keeping track of invoices
- Maintaining relationships with our landlords
- The tracking and management of purchases (from furniture to toiletries) for the business
- Performing regular quality audits of our spaces and processes
- Responsibility for the general upkeep and management of our office space
What we look for:
- 3+ years of experience in Office Management and/or as an Executive Assistant, or other relevant experience, particularly in a start-up. We’re open to unconventional experience!
- Bachelors degree preferred
- An understanding of warm and effective hospitality and the ability to deliver it. A willingness to go above and beyond to make sure our guests have a great stay.
- You're organised, hard working, detail oriented, remain calm under pressure, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- All things digital must come naturally to you, we work with Slack, Monday, Front etc - Excel/Google Sheets are second nature as well as the full Office/Google suite of applications
- Business-fluent written and spoken English
- You have the confidence and intuition to work autonomously in the field with little supervision. You can see what needs doing and you ensure a task is seen through to completion without assistance!
- You enjoy multi-tasking and prioritising in a fast paced working style and are quick at reacting to last minute changes
- Do you love checklists? We ensure every detail is recorded and every completed task noted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year