- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
With thousands of beautiful spaces built for travel and life, Sonder is transforming the future of hospitality. Each Sonder is purposefully selected, designed and maintained - customized to reflect the vibe of its neighborhood. Whether your stay is two days, two months or two years, in a studio or a six-bedroom, Sonder ensures a unique, yet consistent experience. And with 24/7 on-demand service, crisp linens, and over 200 other quality standards, we're taking stay further for guests all around the world.
Sonder started a little over four years ago, and now has thousands of spaces in cities across the globe.
Opportunity: Onboarding Agents at Sonder are responsible for helping execute new property onboardings from start to finish. They're detail-oriented individuals who love check-lists, are capable of working independently and enjoy delivering a project to completion. Onboarding agents are also efficient with their time, quick learners and capable of transferring knowledge to their peers.
London has seen immense growth over the last 12 months and with the aim of doubling our current presence and expanding into other European markets, it's a really exciting time to join the onboarding team in building the future of hospitality.
AT SONDER YOU WILL:
- Conduct thorough apartment walkthroughs for maintenance checks, apartment specifications and design.
- Be in charge of quality assurance at the end of each project- making sure our guests are getting the very best from their Sonder.
- Regular fidelity checks on past onboardings to make sure they stay true to design.
- Coordinate, instruct and support our 3rd party contractors at our apartments. This includes; Decorators, Builders, Interior Designers and Housekeepers.
- Styling and staging apartments for photoshoots- making sure our apartments adhere to Sonder design standards and everything is spic and span.
- Communicate your progress, ideas and needs with your team via mobile project management apps, email and text.
- Be on the go and work independently 70% of the time, at a desk 30% of the time.
- Ability to manage, knowledge share and delegate to part-time or freelance onboarding staff to make sure they deliver efficiently
- Aptitude for project management and delivery - as time goes on you'll be given more responsibility with the aim of being able to manage an onboarding.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Incredibly hardworking and willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals
- Great communication skills and ability to check in with your team throughout the day
- A perfectionist, obsessing over all the details
- Ability to prioritise relentlessly and organise your time effectively
- Comfortable with Google Docs and Sheets
- Accountable and a lover of checklists, every detail is recorded and every completed task is crossed off
- Not afraid to lift, move, unpack and do the more "unglamorous" sides of onboarding
- A real passion and drive to deliver the best- our motto is "hospitality everywhere"
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Career Progression: Sonder is doubling in size and there will not only be opportunities in London but at Sonders across the world.
- Broaden your skill set: Opportunity to own and be responsible for large parts of the onboarding process, moving towards being able to own and manage them yourself.
- Monthly culture budget: join your fellow colleagues for a monthly get together
- Discount off Sonder stays
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.