- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- WATFORD WD25, GB
The candidate will be responsible for working together with the finance team to implement a complex web-based business performance management solution using OneStream across multiple business units. The ideal candidate will have substantial experience working with finance teams, strong verbal and written communication skills and solid interpersonal skills. In addition, the candidate will be required to demonstrate experience with structured project management.
The implementation work will include: scoping, process redesign, application and system design, software installation / troubleshooting and application development, training and ongoing support. Much of the work will be performed abroad, therefore significant travel may be required (as much as 60%).
The candidate should be self-motivated and committed to the success of the project.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant consulting or industry experience;
- Experience of an end to end implementation in OneStream;
- Building application models that will enable specific planning processes (e.g. sales forecasting, financial planning and forecasting, workforce planning, etc.);
- Experience in creation of business rules – custom consolidations, intercompany eliminations, automating cashflow, custom translations and currency overrides;
- Experience in building business rules, forms, designing cube views and workflows;
- Experience in preparing deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials and administration / procedural guides;
- Understanding and experience of software development best practices; and
- Prior experience with any of the following products is a plus:
- SAP / Oracle
- Hyperion Planning / Essbase
- IBM Cognos
- Or other EPM solutions.
- Ability to work as a member of a team or operate independently;
- Manage multiple task assignments;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment;
- Knowledge of Czech, Slovakian, Romania or Hungarian is desirable but not essential. and
- Must have EU Work status.
- Education: Bachelors/Master’s degree
- OneStream training (Consultant level)
- A professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
Job Type: Contract