- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER CENTRAL, GB
JC Unique Wholesale is one of the biggest fashion accessories wholesaler in the area specializing in handbags, purses and accessories. We are looking for an eCommerce Assistant to join our team overseeing and taking full control of all online eCommerce activity.
You will be a key part of a rapidly progressing business. You will have a true passion for online sales and you will play a vital role in working alongside our sales department to sell our product through various channels. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is keen to grow and develop their career within fashion accessories, marketing, eCommerce and sales.
- General office admin tasks
- Customer research – Find potential customers
- Customer service skills – Answering the phone, email, talking and serving walk-in customers
- Analyse and review customer database to improve customer relations
- Coordinate with other internal departments to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Monitoring market trends and active listings making recommendations for improvement
- Tailor offers to individual customers.
- Assist the ecommerce team with implementing promotional offers
- Use own initiative to sell slow moving products
- Process order and customer queries by telephone and email when required
Key skills: The ideal candidate would have the following skills- - Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills with a problem solving attitude
- Pro-active, uses own initiative is a must.
- Excellent attention to detail, accurate, with the ability to spot future opportunities.
- Not be afraid to vocalise ideas and suggestions for improvement
- Can work to deadlines and works well under pressure.
- Previous experience of Magento
- Experience using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Previous experience working in B2B and B2C
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team Player
- Experience using photoshop
- Picking and Packing orders when required during busy times
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role
- E-commerce experience, ideally in women's fashion but not necessary
- Working hour 9am-6pm Monday-Friday.
- 20 days holiday plus national holidays.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Ecommerce sales: 2 years (Preferred)