- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,750.00 - £20,000.00 gross per year
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
We are a thriving travel management company in the heart of Manchester, and our organisation is growing. As a result we are looking for Online Solutions Executives to provide outstanding customer service and support to our clients to enable them to book their travel requirements using our online booking systems.
We currently have opportunities on both our day-time and late teams. Hours of work for the day team are 8.45am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Hours of work for the late team are 1.45pm - 10.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Managing the online process from the point of booking, some of the key tasks will include:
- Quality checking all online reservations, including web fares, scheduled carriers, rail bookings, hotel bookings and bill back processes
- Interfacing and fulfilling all reservations in our internal booking management system
- Fielding and resolving client enquires via live chat, email and telephone
- Monitoring the internal Helpdesk system in accordance with agreed SLA’s
In return you’ll receive some fantastic benefits:
- A competitive salary plus Bonus
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a fast-growing company
- 23.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), rising to 24.5 days
- Option to buy or sell annual leave days
- Employee Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted staff travel
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Central Manchester offices
- Team nights out
- Free fruit and refreshments
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Ability to work 1.45pm - 10.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Proactivity and attention to detail, in both written and verbal form
- Excellent communication skills with a personable and professional presence
- Previous GDS experience would be beneficial
- Demonstrable energy, self-motivation and personal discipline
- Ability to achieve targets and meet deadlines
- Professional, polite and welcoming telephone presence
If you are interested in the Online Solutions Executive role and meet the criteria above then please get in touch indicating the hours that are of interest to you.
Welcome to Diversity Travel - We’re a leading travel management company for the charity and academic communities. We’re proud and passionate about what we do in helping our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation.
We’re proud and passionate about what we do.
We embrace diversity and treat everyone with respect and trust.
We always look to improve our products, services and ourselves.
We keep the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Customer Service
- Travel Management
- Business Travel
- customer service