- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- OXFORD CIRCUS, GB
Travel Industry - Google PPC Manager
- Responsible for creating, developing and implementing successful paid advertising strategies across a number of destinations and product lines (Europe, Australia, USA, SE Asia & Flights, Packages, Cruises).
- Overseeing existing campaigns, making recommendations on how to optimise results and increase ROI. Analysis of existing landing pages and website health.
- Support marketing teams based abroad and also making creative suggestions for advert templates. Share ideas and knowledge with teams in a collaborative and innovative manner.
- Explore new and innovative ways to optimise our entire digital marketing strategy across Google, Bing, YouTube & Facebook.
- Accountable and answerable for a £1m Google PPC budget
- Report on performance, results and budgets to management providing key insights and recommendations that will benefit the brands
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role either in-house or agency side. Travel experience is mandatory.
We are an established Travel Agency undergoing an exciting period of growth and investment, in technology and people, to fuel our global ambitions.
If the above sounds of interest and you think that you can make an amazing impact within Moresand - across its spectrum of brands and in any capacity, we want to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- PPC Management: 3 years (Required)
- PPC: 3 years (Required)
- Google AdWords: 3 years (Required)